problem creating files

I'm using a computer that was set up by a recently departed designer, and he create a macro to automatically create all the subsequent models and drawings of the configurations of a master model. However, recently, I've been getting the following error message when the macro tries to create the drawings:

Configuration "" referred by "Drawing View 1" could not be found. Last saved configuration "" will be used in all views that reference "".

After I get this message, if I click "OK," the macro continues, but it stops on every single configuration with the same message, and it's just a waste of time to click "OK" every time.

I'm just wondering if this is an issue with the macro or with some type of setting I have in the drawing that I'm not aware of. I've tried messing with the macro, but nothing seems to work.

If anyone needs to see the macro, let me know.

Reply to
cadout