Zero effort PDM.

There is anyone out there want give a try?
Welcome to zero effort PDM. With this new tools, data mining, document
publishing and archiving are completely automated. SolidReflection is
the perfect companion for SolidWorks users who are more interested in
design than managing information and documents.
Major Features
* Easy to setup and configure
*
Create a real time image of all SolidWorks file activity
* Automatically monitor all folders containing SolidWorks files
*
Maintain BOM information in real time
* Batch print drawings from any BOM
*
Maintain item master details in real time
* Maintain where used information on all parts and assemblies
*
Identify orphaned parts in real time
* Extract custom field details in item master
*
Select from several Metric or English unit systems options
* Extract sheet metal details in item master (flat length, width,
thickness, etc.)
*
Publish PDF drawings in real time
* Publish eDrawings in real time
*
Create DXF flat geometry for sheet metal parts
* Archive PDF, eDrawings and DXF flat files
*
Export BOMs, item details and other lists to Excel, HTML or XML
files
* All information maintained in Access database tables
Reply to
agnaldo.neves
But no information here about the company or cost or how long it has been tested.
Bo
Reply to
Bo
Sorry... Here the web site for more information, this software need some updates, and will be released next couples week.

Also I can send you a CD or email the trial version
Reply to
agnaldo.neves
Download link is not working
Reply to
Phil Evans
Would be interested, but how much is it going to cost? More detail on functionality would be nice, maybe a direct comparison to PDMWorks?
Regards
John Layne
Reply to
John Layne
Perhaps you could get the download to work?
Reply to
Phil Evans
Proxicad Link is working now. Let us know if any questions... We still working more tools. I need more info or ideas, just let us know enjoy it.
Reply to
agnaldo.neves