Plot tool

HI!
Can You tell mi is there any adon for autocad witch cangenerate one *.plt
file from many diffrent drawings. I want to manage drawings that I plot.
Reply to
Keeec
from many diffrent drawings. I want to manage
I dont think PLT files work like that (like a PDF would). How about using the publish feature to create a multi- sheet DWF which can be plotted like a plt file?
If what you actually want to do is batch create seperate PLT files from multiple DWG files, create a script with a batch scripter program (such as Script Pro) to open each drawing and plot your files one at a time, unattended.
Reply to
Phych
i have ploter hp design jet 500 (42 inch roll). and ploter is not conected to my pc, it is conected to another pc and we dont have a network, and that is why i must plot with .plt i have to plot many drawing witch are very tight and very long exp. 10×100 inch. I wnnt to put one drawing beside another to use paper better. Please help me!!!!!
I hope you understand me!!
Sory abouth my bad english.
Reply to
Keeec
Check to see if the plotter has a setting internally for nesting, I'm not acquainted with that model. That will solve your problem . Chuck
Reply to
CHARLES FLEMING
i have this printer
and it has no setting internally for nesting. Is there another way??? Please help
Reply to
Keeec