Plot tool

HI!

Can You tell mi is there any adon for autocad witch cangenerate one *.plt file from many diffrent drawings. I want to manage drawings that I plot.

Reply to
Keeec

from many diffrent drawings. I want to manage

I dont think PLT files work like that (like a PDF would). How about using the publish feature to create a multi- sheet DWF which can be plotted like a plt file?

If what you actually want to do is batch create seperate PLT files from multiple DWG files, create a script with a batch scripter program (such as Script Pro) to open each drawing and plot your files one at a time, unattended.

Reply to
Phych

i have ploter hp design jet 500 (42 inch roll). and ploter is not conected to my pc, it is conected to another pc and we dont have a network, and that is why i must plot with .plt i have to plot many drawing witch are very tight and very long exp. 10×100 inch. I wnnt to put one drawing beside another to use paper better. Please help me!!!!!

I hope you understand me!!

Reply to
Keeec

Reply to
CHARLES FLEMING

i have this printer

and it has no setting internally for nesting. Is there another way??? Please help

Reply to
Keeec