polar tracking incriments

when I try to add an additional angle in polar tracking, it always rounds to the nearest degree. i am trying to set an additional angle to
89.3 degrees but when i draw it, it always goes to 89 degrees. i've looked in some of the settings but cant find anything that stops rounding off to the nearest degree. Thanks!
i just noticed that the built-in degrees are rounding off also so that tells me there must be an option somewhere that i am missing. i tried the 22.5 degree setting and it rounded to 23 deg- hatchmar wrote:

How are your angular units set in the drawing? (What's the current value of the AUPREC variable?)
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca