polar tracking incriments

when I try to add an additional angle in polar tracking, it always
rounds to the nearest degree. i am trying to set an additional angle to
89.3 degrees but when i draw it, it always goes to 89 degrees. i've
looked in some of the settings but cant find anything that stops
rounding off to the nearest degree. Thanks!
Reply to
hatchmar
i just noticed that the built-in degrees are rounding off also so that tells me there must be an option somewhere that i am missing. i tried the 22.5 degree sett> when I try to add an additional angle in polar tracking, it always
Reply to
hatchmar
How are your angular units set in the drawing? (What's the current value of the AUPREC variable?)
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
You must set AUPREC to a value greater or at least equal the number of digits you need.
Juergen
Reply to
Jürgen Palme