Edrawing 2003, How to add sheets? or...

Ok, I have 3 seperate SolidWorks 2003 Drawings, (different files). I want to "merge" them all together, 3 sheets in 1 Drawing file to create 1 e-drawing with all 3 sheets inside, follow? Whats the best way to do this? Can I "add a sheet" in edrawings or can I "add a drawing file" to my current drawings in SolidWorks to create more sheets?

Thanks, Jason

Anonymous

I submitted this as an enhancement request because we wanted to use this function to keep a loose design history of a product. The more people that submit it as an enhancement request, the further up the priority list it'll get placed.

-Erik

Reply to
Erik