what means din74-af2

- The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----

Reply to
Jack
Google search finds a reference to electrical slip rings.
Errol Groff
Reply to
Errol Groff
And if I remember correctly the DIN refers to German standard or German Industry Standard or something along those lines. Sort of like the USA's SAE .
Visit my website:
expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.
Reply to
Roy