430 stainless steel plate

We are trying to find a home for 30,000 lbs of polished and chrome
plated 430 stainless steel plate. It varies from 14 guage to 1/4 inch.
We have lab test results that can be faxed. The sheet sizes vary from
about two by four feet to three by six feet.
We also have about 2000 lbs of chrome plated brass ( we think) sheets
about two by four feet and about 1/8 inch thick. If anyone needs any of
this material please email snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net
Thanks
The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
Chip
Where are you located?
Hummm bellsouth..not likely to be in my neck of the woods..sigh
Gunner
"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem. To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized, merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas
Reply to
Gunner
Bainbridge Georgia
Gunner wrote:
The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =-----
Reply to
Chip
Ayup...not in my neck of the woods.
Damnit.
Gunner
"Gunner, you are the same ridiculous liberal f--k you ever where." Scipio
Reply to
Gunner