430 stainless steel plate

We are trying to find a home for 30,000 lbs of polished and chrome plated 430 stainless steel plate. It varies from 14 guage to 1/4 inch. We have lab test results that can be faxed. The sheet sizes vary from about two by four feet to three by six feet.

We also have about 2000 lbs of chrome plated brass ( we think) sheets about two by four feet and about 1/8 inch thick. If anyone needs any of this material please email snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Thanks

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Chip