WANTED "Power wagon" or powered dump plans

In another post the term power wagon came up and it reminded me of the huge rock pile I must move this spring. I've been wanting a walk behind self propelled larger than normal garden variety dumping wagon for a while. Anyone have plans already available BEFORE I start searching. I've got a few spare B&S and Honda engines salvaged from dead generators and lawn tractors and would like to build one fairly soon.

This is what I would like to do with it.

1) self dumping bed...flip a switch / valve and rocks on the ground 2) carry at least 700 lbs some of my rocks are over 100lbs each and it's a ways from the rock pile 3) Forward / Reverse and a positive braking system..Sometimes I'm on a hill

Doesn't matter if the propulsion is mechanical or pneumatic except I would like the cost to be as low as possible

Anyone have plans online??

Thanks Pedroman

Reply to
Pedroman