looking for Cutting Edge decal 72020, F-4 form RoKAF, Iran, Spain, NY ANG

I'm looking for this particular decal sheet. It appears to be out of stock just about everywhere, possible out of print. Does anyone know where I might find this sheet, or does anyone here have it lying around and is willing to sell it to me?

Thanks

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

CED72020

jack

A great place to get Cutting Edge decals, but not in this particular case. I tried them several times, but they never seem to have any. The sheet is still in the catalog, but unfortunately, catalogs don't stick to kits very well :-(

Still, thanks for the tip.

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel