I'mma be needing some decals folks!

Heya kiddos!

I'm looking for some decals if anyone of you out there happens to have them. The first is a sheet of North Korean Air Force roundels. I've got one back in the states, but my wife can't find it with me directing her via phone from Korea. I'm sure that I know EXACTLY where it is, but she can't find it. Done this with three things already in the past. :)

The second sheet would be anything for Korean War era Skyraiders, the deep dark blue where there was no blue in the US national insignia.

It anybody has them and is willing to sell, lemme know. I have an apo address that they can be sent to. :)

Type to y'all later folks!

-ahill

Reply to
hill4448