I'mma be needing some decals folks!

Heya kiddos!
I'm looking for some decals if anyone of you out there
happens to have them. The first is a sheet of North
Korean Air Force roundels. I've got one back in the
states, but my wife can't find it with me directing her
via phone from Korea. I'm sure that I know EXACTLY
where it is, but she can't find it. Done this with three
things already in the past. :)
The second sheet would be anything for Korean War
era Skyraiders, the deep dark blue where there was
no blue in the US national insignia.
It anybody has them and is willing to sell, lemme know.
I have an apo address that they can be sent to. :)
Type to y'all later folks!
-ahill
Reply to
hill4448