Built my 1/76 Nitto/Fujimi M-36! Link to pics

Here's a link to pics on my web site:
http://tinyurl.com/286fc38
And it's not a 'Rick-roll'... Check out all of the extra work that I had to do to make it presentable,
and then check out photos of the real McCoy and see it sitting on the Revell M-19 Diamond T tank transporter that I built.
Positive criticism and constructive criticism are more than welcome. Flames to \dev\nul
-andyh

Annnnnnnnnnnd, just finished another model.
Built the Kopro Il-10 kit. It's a REALLY old kit, maybe produced back in the 60's or 70's, I can't read Czech, so i don't know. The production is almost toylike, and the fit is horrible. There's a tone of flash that needs taken off. Detail is lacking to an incredible extent, and what detail there is is in raised panel lines that end up being sanded off.
I finished mine in an overall Testors' FS 35079 for the top and Dark gunship grey for the the under- surfaces. The interior was supposed to be a light grey, so I went with a light ghost grey for that.
The bombs got painted Army Helo Dark Green and I was eventually able to get the prop to spin and paint the canopy nicely.
The decals were sparse, but that's normal on a Warsaw Pact aircraft. Not many stencils to them at any time. I added the N. Korean (DPRK) decals and they slid on beautifully! They are quite thin and responded to Micro-Sol well. One or two of the nat- ional insignia cracked a bit, but they slid together after a time of drying.
It looks pretty sweet, and though I gave it a good shot, I was not able to turn this sow's ear into a silk purse like I did with the Hasegawa F-102 back home.
One more for my collection in the class room!
-andyh