Fujimi 1/24 Countach - done

My first attempt of the Fujimi 1/24 RS-12 kit. Could be done better, but I am happy. :-)

Alan Chan

holy cow, indeed.

:-)

Reply to
Alan Chan

While it looks like a very nice build, the interior/exterior color combination is awful.

But then again, real Lambos had some strange color schemes too.

The one I build had a red red exterior and a 2-tone earth and puky creamish interior. Still, blue and red... ugh!

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

LOL! Picking the right colour is always tough. The colour of the real model is less vivid than the pictures you are seeing. But being the testing ground of the future Countach I will be making (if ever), I am still happy. :-)

Reply to
Alan Chan

Very nice and I *like* the color combo. :)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

"Alan Chan" wrote in news:PGVDf.236113$OU5.211304@clgrps13:

Hi Alan,

Very, very nice, clean job. Great paint!

Hats off!!

Dennis

P.S. I wouldn't mind driving around in a Lambo with that color combo ;o)

Reply to
me-me

Thanks Dennis. :-)

Reply to