IPMS/USA 2006 Nat's update

*With 7 months to go, our hotel room block is getting close to selling out. We have had to increase our block for Wednesday night several times, which was a surprise for us. The other nights are now getting close to selling out as well, so book those rooms! In the event of a complete sell out, we are exploring other options for overflow, but no guarantees. I'll keep you posted.

*Registration: We now have the registration forms up on the website that can be printed and mailed in. The actual on-line registration should be available very shortly, and you will be able to register for the contest & banquet, and pay online via PayPal. There will also be a registration form in the next issue of the IPMS Journal that you can mail in. We'd rather have it all working correctly than just throwing it up there and having problems. Please stay tuned, I will post a notice the minute it goes up.

  • We need Sponsors! Our Sponsor link has been activated, so please consider sponsoring a trophy package or special award.
    We have also added a Volunteer link, again please consider signing up and helping out during the convention.
    We have also activated our Display Table link. We have a very limited amount of tables available for reservation, if you want one do not hesitate as they will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Please note the rules on the web page.
    We have put up a map of the contest room layout. You can print this off to make it easier for you to find your category, plus we'll have a large color map printed up and displayed at the entrance to the room.
*The Vendor Room is sold out , with 255 tables available for your shopping pleasure.
Reply to
Kelly Quirk