2006 IPMS/USA National Convention update

Kansas City, Missouri. August 2-5, 2006.

*On-line Registration is now live! Everything has been tested and we are ready to go. You can now register for the convention and banquet, and pay via Pay-Pal by following this link:
Our hotel room block is basically sold out. We have completely filled our block of rooms that we had arranged for, and have in fact gone over that amount. At this point the Hyatt is allowing us to keep reserving rooms at the Convention rate, with no set limit. This can change or stop at any time, at the Hyatt's discretion, so I can't stress enough - book your rooms now!

We now have a list up on the website listing our sponsors and what category or award they have sponsored:

I encourage all of you to get your club or organization (or even yourself) to add your names to this list. Sponsorship is an important part to the success of the Convention. Our sponsorship page can be found here:
We have also added a Volunteer link, again please consider signing up and helping out during the convention.

*Display Tables: We have a very limited amount of tables available for reservation, if you want one do not hesitate as they will be sold on a first come, first served basis. Please note the rules on the web page. As of this update we have 6 tables left.
We have put up a map of the contest room layout You can print this off to make it easier for you to find your category, plus we'll have a large color map printed up and displayed at the entrance to the room.
*The Vendor Room is sold out , with 255 tables available for your shopping pleasure. We are now compiling a waiting list, if you would like to be added to it, contact our Vendor Coordinator at snipped-for-privacy@ipmsusa2006.org

Any questions, comments or suggestions are most welcome, please post them here.

Reply to
Kelly Quirk

Kelly,

Thanks for the heads up. I just completed registration. Its very simple and quick. I really like the tier pricing concept. Good job. I look forward to meeting you in KC!

Kaliste Saloom (#30703) IPMS/Acadiana Plastic Modelers Lafayette, LA

Reply to
Kaliste Saloom