IPMS/USA Nats Vendor Tables

For those of you who wish to be a vendor at the Atlanta Nats, we have only

44 tables left out of a total of 431.

To purchase vendor tables, go to:

Then click on "Vendors".

See you in Atlanta!

Art

Reply to
Art Murray

The last 25 tables will be marked up to $300 a day, so the IPMS can stay afloat!

Reply to
JJ

I cleared my killfiles n order to track down why so few posts are appearing on RMS and what do get?

Dennis, resorting to lies when his hatred of IPMS excedes his limted intelect.

What a sorry excuse for a human being.

Back into internet limbo with him.

Tom

Reply to