IPMS 2005 Nats Sponsorships - Shameless Plug

One of the most rewarding jobs with an IPMS Nationals is Sponsor Coordinator. This year that honor falls to me for the Nats in Atlanta.

Response has been great, but we have several categories as yet unsponsored. If you are an IPMS member, please remind your club to sponsor a category for this year.

If you would like to sponsor a category as an individual, you may also do that. You may do so in honor of a friend, relative or an organization. I personally sponsored a category in memory of my father who served in Third Army during WWII.

To sponsor go to:

then click on: SPONSOR REGISTRATION and follow the instructions. After entering your e-mail address and a password you create, you may browse the registration site without commiting for a category. Available categories will show as a pulldown menu. Later, you can return to the sponsor site and click on SPONSOR REGISTRATION UPDATE to either complete your registration or to update a registration.

Please visit CURRENT SPONSOR LIST - THANK YOU while browsing in order to see those who have already sponsored a category. Our thanks to those folks.

With over 400 vendor tables, Jim Whitley's incredible program lineup, first class hotels and a huge convention facility the show promises to be a great one.

And don't forget - with entry to the IPMS show you get free entry to Dragon Hobby Expo, the first time it has been held on the East Coast. For more info on Dragon Hobby Expo go to:

new exclusive releases from Dragon, Hasegawa and Tamiya will be featured at Dragon Hobby Expo.

Contact me if any of you guys need additional info about the shows or just plain info about Atlanta. I would offer to put you all up at my house, but I'm sold out with guys coming from Central America. Plus the dogs refuse to move out during the show, so space is limited.

I've communicated with many of you via RMS for almost 10 years and seen many of you at previous Nats. I hope to see you in Atlanta!

Art Murray

Reply to
Art Murray