WTB: Aurora 1/600 Graf Spee kit

If you have one for sale, please email me! Thanks.

Reply to
Partologist

C'mon, someone has to have one collecting dust in the basement! Anyone? Bueller?

Reply to
Partologist

None here but I do have a 1/720 USS Pennsylvania that was partly built.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

got a set of props for a aurora nautilus?

Are you sure you don't mean Airfix? Theirs is quite good. The Aurora one looks like it was made from scaled up drawings in Jane's Fighting Ships.

Reply to
tomcervo

Nope, not for a long time. It must have been in the '70s, since I can't remember when or to whom they went. (They being the Nautilus and the Skipjack)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

maybe i can scratch one and repair the botched one. talk about basic kits.

Plenty of opportunity to scratch all the interior details! ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

no thanks.