Toolbox Part Needed for 1/35 Tamiya Challenger Tank Kit

I'm looking for the toolbox part (D21 & D22) for the 1/35 Tamiya Challenger 1(Mk.3) tank kit. If you happen to have this part handy for sale, please drop me an email.

Thanks, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I have an abandoned Challenger kit which I've made a mess of so will never finish.

I have the toolbox but

(i) D21 and D22 are assembled (ii) It was stuck to the side of the turret but it pulled off pretty easily - obviously it has some glue marks where it was attached.

Are you in the UK - if so I can send it out for free to you if you are interested.

Cheers,

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Heather

"Jeff" wrote

I beleive that Acutate Armour make a set of Modern Brittish Stowage boxes in

1/35 scale

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor