Need Tamiya 1/48 F4U-1A Corsair Kit Instructions

If someone out there has a copy of the kit instructions for the Tamiya

1/48 F4U-1A Corsair, it would be much appreciated. You can either email a copy or I can provide a fax number.

Thanks!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Well, just in case you're still looking for the instructions-- you need to visit this amazing site and do a little searching around. It's there, I just checked.

dancho