Squadron/Signal "In Action" series online?

A while back there was a discussion about an a/c & it was mentioned that there's a non-US site that has them online. As in for viewing, page for page, IIRC. I meant to save the site & didn't anyone remember or help? Thanks.

Reply to
frank

A while back there was a discussion about an a/c & it was mentioned that there's a non-US site that has them online. As in for viewing, page for page, IIRC. I meant to save the site & didn't. Anyone remember or help? Thanks.

Reply to
frank

and

alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation

Reply to
M Stanley

How do you get to alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation? I can't find anything with binaries in the Usenet directory listing.

Martin Bayer

Reply to
100450.3563

Wow. So much for copyrights...