Star Racers - Online Model Race For Kids

This is a new veteran-ownned company that combines a model design opportuni ty for kids and an online race. You can check it out at www.StarRacers.com
This is from our "About Us" page:
"Boy or girl, fast or slow, athletic or not, all children have a competitiv e spirit inside of them. Star Racers celebrates that spirit with an online model race held shortly after Christmas.
We have wonderful trophies for 1st through 9th place finishers. But we? ??re not just about competition and trophies. Painting a Star Racer is fun?messy or sleek, children can come up with some incredibly crea tive designs. And of course, there is the excited anticipation of race day approaching: this is not a holiday gift that will be forgotten by December 26th!
And remember, they can?t win if they don?t race, so order t hem a Star Racer today. We hope it will be the start of a new family tradi tion."