Anigrand Models

Is there usually a lot of release agent on these? I've had experience building a couple but those were purchased secondhand. I just recently bought a set new in box. I don't want to start assembly if the parts should be cleaned first.
In case anyone wants to know, it is the Convair XB-46. I've always thought the airplane to be a beautiful design.