Are there any solid models of KITT out there?

Are there any Knight Rider fans out there that know of any models of KITT? I would appreicate any help!

Reply to
Mike

"Mike" wrote in news:1135178646.656523.169610 @g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

You could also try the Trans Am. It was an '84, I think.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

I would settle for that..Where would you suggest I could go for a model of that? THANKS!

Reply to
Mike

I dunno. But I thought I could at least expand your options a bit. I see a lot of people around here getting sent to 3dcafe to look for models.

Reply to
Dale Dunn