Lot of 5 Models For Sale

thought I would start here for a few days before I try ebay.

5 kits sold as a lot only...

Polar Lights Batcycle - box open, bags sealed

Revell/Germany 1/108 Harbor Tug - box open, bags sealed

Glencoe Mars Liner - box open, bag sealed

Dragon Union Infantry, US Civil War 54mm (4 figures) Sealed

Monogram 1/48 Skyhawk A-4E box is open and as had water damage. Sprues are intact, no bags but do not know if it was ever bagged. Decals are enclosed but most likely not usable. kit# 5406 c. 1977 New Skyhawk kits are on ebay now for $25-30

Quite an across the board mix of subjects.

$28.00 which includes shipping only to the Continental USA....

thx - Craig

Reply to
crw59