Specific help needed with WWI models

Now that I'm getting deeper into the WWI in 1/72 book I am determining what my weak areas are.

I could really use help with identifying what kits and after-market parts are out there covering WWI subjects in the areas of aircraft armament, decals, engines, vehicles, infantry arms, railway items, artillery and ships/boats.

If you are well-versed in these subjects and would be willing to spend a litttle time helping edit listings it would really help make a better book.

I'm still looking for photos of completed models of WWI subjects in

1/72 scale for possibly inclusion in the book.

Any and all help greatly appreciated.

TIA<

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Do you have a copy of Brad Hansen's "W.W.I in Plastic" book?

The book is old, the book is dated, but it's a rather complete summary of the WWI plastic kits which were issued pre-1986 when the last edition and the last of the 12 supplement sheets were issued.

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

Rather expensive now.

on eBay.

Reply to
willshak

Got it. Brad's work inspired me to do the current work. That and the success of the two issues of ESM 72 Vol.6 covering WWI.

I only have updates #1-10, though. Would it be possible to obtain copies of #11 &12 from you?

TIA

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

-snip-

Well, I've a copy. If you need something checked or a listing generated, I'd be glad to help you out.

Contact me via email at my listed email address - with the obvious anti-spam insertion in the address deleted.

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

That would be possible. Send me an email - I assume you can accept a scanned copy?

If not, I'll need a snail mail address.

Cheers,

Reply to
Bill Shatzer

Bill,Would it be possible to get photocopies of Updates #11 and 12? Please drop me a line when convenient at snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com.If Bill can't do it does anybody else have these to items?TIATomOn Mar 2,

12:24=A0pm, Bill Shatzer wrote:>

snipped-for-privacy@netscape.com wrote:> > Got it. Brad's work inspired me to do the current work. That and the> > success of the two issues of ESM 72 Vol.6 covering WWI.> > I only have updates #1-10, though. Would it be possible to obtain> > copies of #11 &12 from you?> > That would be possible. =A0Send me an email - I assume you can accept a> scanned copy?

Reply to
maiesm72