WWI Models

I've started my second book, this time covering the world of 1/72 scale models of all kinds.

Those who remember my first book, Encyclopedia of 1/72 Scale Military Aircraft, should like this one, too. There will be the extensive listings (currently at 3126 items, some including multiple items per listings such as figures) by kit manufacturer and many pages of color box art.

As with the first book, there shall also be color photos of well built completed models. If you have 1/72 scale WWI models (built) in your collection and would like to see your work published please drop me a line. I'll ask for good quality color photos and choose from what comes in when we are ready to do the past-up towards the end of the year.

TIA

Tom Young

Reply to
maiesm72