WWI Models

I've started my second book, this time covering the world of 1/72
scale models of all kinds.
Those who remember my first book, Encyclopedia of 1/72 Scale Military
Aircraft, should like this one, too. There will be the extensive
listings (currently at 3126 items, some including multiple items per
listings such as figures) by kit manufacturer and many pages of color
box art.
As with the first book, there shall also be color photos of well built
completed models. If you have 1/72 scale WWI models (built) in your
collection and would like to see your work published please drop me a
line. I'll ask for good quality color photos and choose from what
comes in when we are ready to do the past-up towards the end of the
year.
TIA
Tom Young
Reply to