Ok, Etch-heads...

This finally looks like an etch folding tool that is both useful AND priced more like something I'd be willing to pay - around $18 US:

...I may have to look for one. Or two.

Reply to
Rufus

on 2/23/2008 3:22 PM Rufus said the following:

I have a pair of flat head hobby pliers that work very well bending PE. The sides are flat and at 90º to each other. They came in a set of six bought at AC Moore.

Reply to
willshak

I bought one of those benders and I still like the performance of the hold n fold a way more precision tool

Reply to
masterpiecemodels

I don't like the price - and I do pretty good just using a razor blade for next to nothing.

Reply to
Rufus