WWI in 1/72 Scale

MAI is in the planning stages of our first ESM 72 book: WWI in 1/72 Scale.

We are looking for color photos of your built WWI subjects from all fields including aircraft, vehicles, figures, accessories, etc. Also interested in color photos of your WWI dioramas using existing kits. We'll accept just about everything except scratchbuild and fantasy. Most of the photos used will be printed in b/w except for the covers and interior pages dedicated to color.

We can't afford to pay for the photos, but we'll make sure to credit everything submitted. Also looking for modelers and collectors who can help with box art and other aspects of the project. We can take prints and scans. The database currently includes almost 2,900 listings, so this is going to be a pretty good sized book.

Whether you can help or not, if you would like to obtan the finished product please drop us a line and we'll put you on the pre-order list. Final price is yet to be determined, but best guess is $25-50.

Suggestons also greatly appreciated.

Happy modeling,

Tom & Lynne Young for MAI/ESM 72

Reply to