MAI 1/72 Beech Super King Air 200

Just sent the last check for the Hong Kong decals. The rest of the kit, including USN decals, instructons, box art (top and bottom)and all those resin goodies, are ready to go.

Price is $40 postpaid in the US, $45 including surface postage everywhere else. Check or MO in US$ drawn on a US bank, please.

Order from: (New Address)

Model-Aire International

38 Prince Royal Passage Corte Madera, California 94925

TIA and glad to be back.

Tom & Lynne Young for MAI/ESM 72

Reply to
maiesm72

Tom,

I'm interested. Any dealers in Europe ? Due to exorbitant custom duties, I can't order directly from you.

Reply to
Pierre Francois