1/72 Super King Air

Ten days away and my message posting is already rusty.

The decals for the MAI Beech Super King Air 200 were waiting for me on return from Mexico and L.A. so the kit is now ready to ship. The kit is all resin, not resin and vacuform as mentoned in a couple of magazines. Decals are for a USN aircraft and two Hong Kong aircraft.

Price is $40 ($45 outside the U.S.) including basic postage. Payment via check or MO in US$ drawn on a US bank, please.

Send to:

Model-Aire International

38 Prince Royal Passage Corte Madera, California 94925 USA

TIA and thanks for your patience.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72