Tamiya, Italeri & Hasegawa New Released at low price

NEW RELEASED at

1/48 Tamiya P-47D Bubbletop at US$19.99
1/48 Tamiya P-51D Mustang 8th Ace at US$16.99
1/48 Tamiya P-47D Thunderbolt "Razorback" at US$19.99
1/20 Tamiya M1025 Humvee NATO Version (a diecast metal & plastic military
vehicle model) at US$69.99
1/12 Tamiya Yoshimura Hayabusa X-1 at US$19.99
1/20 Tamiya William F1 BMW FW24 at US$22.99
1/700 Tamiya USS BB Missouri (1944-45 version) at US$ 19.99
1/48 Italeri SH-60 B Seahawk at US$11.99
1/72 Italeri Sea Harrier FRS.1 at US$7.69
1/48 Italeri V-22 Osprey at US$22.99
1/72 Italeri TU-22 M "Backfire" at US$23.99
1/35 Italeri German Sturmgeschutz IV Assault Gun at US$18.99
1/6 Italeri Yamaha YZR 500 2001 "Max Biaggi" at US$56.99
1/72 Hasegawa B-25J Mitchell at US$26.99
1/48 Hasegawa Mitsubishi F-2A at US$21.99
1/48 Hasegawa F-8E Crusader at US$28.99
Ship Worldwide. Accept PayPal. Learn more at:

Small Duck
Don't you think $15 shipping for a Tamiya P-47 to Chicago is a little outrageous? What is the actual shipping? TIF, Mike
Reply to
Mnm879
Is this an overseas firm? If so, I could understand the high shipping charges. Not a bad price on the P-47 Bubbletop if you look at the total cost- about what I paid when I ordered mine through HLJ.
Lee
Reply to
Lee
Be ware! I had ordered several items from lucky, it was bad experience, bad packaging, the items arrived with box damaged, fortunately, the kits inside were ok. I had tried to quote same order from another Hong Kong firm, the shipping cost is just half compare with lucky!! I won't order any more from lucky again...
The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
Reply to
David O
I believe you're refering to
They were (and still are) selling Tamiya P-47D Razorbacks for $17.95, plus $6.13 postage via surface mail, to any destination in the good ole USA. If you can wait 4-6 weeks for delivery, $24.03 isn't a bad price, and hardly irrelevant.
PT
Reply to
Giessenlad
Correction - that is buy-model NOT buy-models. BTW I have ordered from them, and gotten excellent service. PT
Reply to
Giessenlad
Hello David,
I just learned from the newsgroup that you have a bad experience with us. And to my record, it seems your email address stated in your message does not appear in my customer list. May be you registered via another name in our site.
As to my understanding, our shipping charges is slightly more than other e-shop in Hong Kong. This is mainly due to our extra packing material to produce the kits. So, it is really important for us to know any of our customer is having the shipping problem and we are willing to replace a new one if it is damaged.
As taking this chance, it would like to explain the HongKong Postage charges condition where the TAMYIA P-47 bubble top's dimension just exceed the "Small Parcel" limit in Hong Kong. In Hong Kong, the size limitation for low-postage fee is that the outerbox dimension Length + (Width+Height)x2 < 90 CM. So, that is why some 1/72 aircraft can ship in this mode and have a shipping for US$9.xx when some kit (such as P-47) just exceed the size limit and require $16.xx shipping for air parcel minmium.
Best Regards Raymond Chung
Reply to
Raymond Chung
yes they are in Hong Kong, shipping from hong kong will definitley be higher then usual USA postage. I also buy Airsoft parts (HK is the airsoft Capital of the world :-) and usual shipping rates are in the 20-30 range for small parts, but service is usually reliable (HK Speedpost or TNT) and is usually delivered by the USPS when it reaches the USA... just my 2 cents.....
Reply to
News
Raymond, Nice response - I noticed that when you posted the first message in this thread, that you did not use a 'luckymodel.com' email address. It looks fishy for a company to post messages about products from a 'third party' email.
Woody
Raym> Hello David,
Reply to
James Woody
Dear Woody,
Sorry that I mis-configure the OutLook Express's Mail Setting. Since, I use Outlook (using Exchange Server), instead of OutLook Express. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Raymond Chung
Reply to
Small Duck