Scale Drwings for SE5a

Hi I'm looking for some scale drawings of an SE5a, can anyone help ? a search keeps bringing up the "aeromodeller plans service", but I'm unable to track then down, do they still exist ??

Thanks

Keith email snipped-for-privacy@hawker-hurricane.info

Reply to
Keith Lanham

Keith:

Have you heard od Windsock Publishing? They publish a bi-monthly magazine on the aviation of World War I and a series of soft cover "Profiles" on the aircraft of W.W.I which include good quality 1/72 and

1/48 scale drawings. They also have a series of "Specials" on various subjects, such as SE5 Squadron Markings.

e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@windsockdatafilespecials.com

website:

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Pricey, but well worth it. The drawings are new and based on actual ooriginals whenever possible. You'd be shocked at how old and out of date some drawings, often republished, are. A few color profiles as well, but also based on actual observation and analysis of real color samples.

Reply to
Tom Cervo

Many thanks for all the replies - Thank you I now have something I can get my teeth into.

regards

Keith snipped-for-privacy@hawker-hurricane.info

Reply to
Keith Lanham

Bought a cool paperback book at Nordicon last year packed dozens with scale drawings of WWI era planes and I'm pretty sure this is one of them. They are rereprints from plans published in some airplane magazine over many years. Don't build WWI planes but it was so neat I had to get it. If you can't track it down I can look for it.

There is a pic of people on each end of a biplane wing playing tennis while its flying!

Tom

Reply to
Tom Hiett