Looking for miniature hex head bolts/cap screws

I'm looking for a source for stainless steel hex head bolts or cap
screws in sizes down around 00-90 or M1 (1 mm). Small Parts stops at
0-80. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks for your help!
George
Reply to
George Woodzell
You might try Micro Fasteners
Errol Groff
Reply to
Errol Groff
I agree. I have used them a lot and find them easy to deal with. Good prices and fast delivery.
Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota
I'll try to remember that. McMaster-Carr
is another good source, though I have (fair or not) never considered them a bargain outlet.
Bill
Reply to
Bill Schwab
J.I. Morris is a good source for miniature screws, down to 0000-160. Not sure if they have hex head, but they are worth a try.
John Martin
Reply to
John Martin
Thanks! I checked the Micro Fasteners web site; unfortunately, they don't have the bolts in sizes smaller than 0-80, but their prices for the sizes they do have are far better than other suppliers I've checked.
George
Reply to
George Woodzell
WOW, small stuff.