6mm hex head cap bolts

I have googled all over for a source of 6mm cap head bolts, does anyon

know of a UK source for 6mm x 40mm, i need 1/2 doz, many thanks Dav Geordie lan

-- DCree

----------------------------------------------------------------------- DCreed's Profile:

this thread:

DCreed

Try

think they are a new place, came accross them yesterday, not used them yet though.

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

Depends how urgently you need them, we have probably got some 6 X 40 in Stainless, but cannot say for sure as we are moving factory. In any event we can get some on Monday from our usual suppliers.

Have also got to sort out some 8mm crinkle washers from a previous post, that should be fun, most of our hardware is scattered over the floor, in rack bins and some still at the old place!

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Reply to
Bill

Hi David,

Have you tried Thomas Potter who moved from the Coast Road to Cramlington?

Cheers

Norman

Reply to
ravensworth2674

Try these I think they are good

alan

What exactly is a hex head cap bolt? Do you mean a socket cap bolt?

If so try ebay, search under "socket cap", £2.00 for 20 in stainless plus £1.50 p+p.

It's the combination of "hex head" and "cap" that's flummoxing me.

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Many thanks for all the replys, i have ordered on Ebay, 25 @ £3-20. H

Norman, thanks for the heads up about Potters, i was told they wen belly up and are no longer trading, regards Dave Geordie lan

-- DCree

this thread:

DCreed

Probably a bit late now (isn't that always the way) but J&L are doing a special offer on their "SOCKET CAPSCREW METRIC KIT M4 - M10 BLACK ", where you can get a 300 piece boxed set - including M6x40 - for =A312.35. To find the offer log on to the main page, click on the "web sale" picture on the right and its just over halfway down the list.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill