6mm hex head cap bolts

I have googled all over for a source of 6mm cap head bolts, does anyon
know of a UK source for 6mm x 40mm, i need 1/2 doz, many thanks Dav
Geordie lan
--
DCree
DCreed's Profile:

DCreed
Try
think they are a new place, came accross them yesterday, not used them yet though.
Dave
Reply to
dave sanderson
Depends how urgently you need them, we have probably got some 6 X 40 in Stainless, but cannot say for sure as we are moving factory. In any event we can get some on Monday from our usual suppliers.
Have also got to sort out some 8mm crinkle washers from a previous post, that should be fun, most of our hardware is scattered over the floor, in rack bins and some still at the old place!
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web:
Peter A Forbes
Have a look at

Bill
Hi David,
Have you tried Thomas Potter who moved from the Coast Road to Cramlington?
Cheers
Norman
Reply to
ravensworth2674
Try these I think they are good

alan
What exactly is a hex head cap bolt? Do you mean a socket cap bolt?
If so try ebay, search under "socket cap", £2.00 for 20 in stainless plus £1.50 p+p.
It's the combination of "hex head" and "cap" that's flummoxing me.
Reply to
Peter Fairbrother
Many thanks for all the replys, i have ordered on Ebay, 25 @ £3-20. H
Norman, thanks for the heads up about Potters, i was told they wen belly up and are no longer trading, regards Dave Geordie lan
this thread:
DCreed
Probably a bit late now (isn't that always the way) but J&L are doing a special offer on their "SOCKET CAPSCREW METRIC KIT M4 - M10 BLACK ", where you can get a 300 piece boxed set - including M6x40 - for =A312.35. To find the offer log on to the main page, click on the "web sale" picture on the right and its just over halfway down the list.
Peter
Reply to
Peter Neill