8mm x 1mm pitch left hand tap

Does anyone have the above tap for sale, i need to make some fitting

for my Unimat lathe, Dav

-- DCree

----------------------------------------------------------------------- DCreed's Profile:

this thread:

DCreed

Tracey tools sell them, 'bout =A36 iirc, tho it was a while ago

Dave

Reply to
dave sanderson

On or around Fri, 12 Oct 2007 04:55:52 -0700, dave sanderson enlightened us thusly:

that reminds me, I need a new 8x1.25 LH die, the existing one is in 2 pieces, I may say twas not I that made it thus, and this tends to make it unreliable...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Thanks for that Dave, Tracy tools it is then, regards Dave

-- DCree

this thread:

DCreed