Fire Bricks

I have some fire bricks, free to a good home. They came out of strorag

heaters and would make good brazing hearths.

4@9x61/2x3" thick 4@81/4x75/8x2" thick, Dave, Whitley Bay-North East U creedclocks(at)hotmail.co

-- DCree

----------------------------------------------------------------------- DCreed's Profile:

this thread:

DCreed

ravensworth2674

-- DCree

----------------------------------------------------------------------- DCreed's Profile:

this thread:

DCreed

Does my E-mail add not give me away? You have it in your address book- or did.

Ravensworth - a castle. 2674 a number- Oh, dear.

Ah, well- and 'Fama Semper Vivit'

Norman

Reply to
ravensworth2674

Norman, I guess it must be just the 15 minutes then? Such a transitory thing. Perhaps we should aim for "notoriety", much longer lasting?

Best regards and happy new year if it still is one

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk

'Alice' has stood the test of time but I question for David 'the Land of Green Ginger'

My kind wishes for the rest of 2007

Norman

Reply to
ravensworth2674

Hi Norman, got it now, pop in some time, i'm not that far from th

Beehive, regards Dav

-- DCree

----------------------------------------------------------------------- DCreed's Profile:

this thread:

DCreed

Took another storage heater out of a substation at Bishops Stortford last evening, if anyone wants some bricks......

They will be either at Rushden or I can take them down to the factory at Luton.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Yes please. How many came out of the substation because I'll only need a small quantity.

I was just musing as to how the previous bricks were way up north and then you post this. Serendipity.

Thanks

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

YGM

Peter

Peter A Forbes

I could do with a few too, please, if Charles doesn't need them all. I may also be able to get them halfway to Suffolk.

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin

Adrian:

Talk to Charles, there were 18 bricks in total, they will be at our factory in Luton on Monday.

Peter

Peter A Forbes

Adrian

How about 9 for me, 9 for you?

Email me anything else

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Didn't realize there was a MIME encoding for firebricks

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

If push came to shove, I could get some from Rushden to Alexandra Palace next Saturday, although Luton would be quicker.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Thanks - I'm sure that will be plenty. I'll email you and sort something out.

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin

Charles, we seem to have lost touch via email. However, the bricks are still sitting here and can be brought up to Cambridge any weekday when it suits you.

-adrian

Reply to
Adrian Godwin

Reply to
ravensworth2674

Hi Norman, i know the pub well, never been in though, theres nic

country walks behind the pub, great for the dog. Let me know what tim you are there and i will pop in for a chat sometime, Dav

-- DCree

this thread:

DCreed

Great, Willl contact regarding a meeting. Usually, four or five of us. Rotary, masons, liberals, one model engineer but nothing on the last. We did have a Waltham Watch discussion the other night.Bunch of ravin' nutters.You a member of the m*****? It's the 15 courses at the Oriental Chapter which has really occupied the conversation recently. Ok, it would terrify George!

See ya!

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674