Common Purpose UK

Hi Listers, i know this is off topic but it might awaken some peopl

with a little old fashioned English backbone to wake up and see wha the EU is up to. I have just watched a talk by an ex submariner wh until 5 years ago had never heard of (common purpose), the talk i nearly 2 hours long with questions and answers at the end, he has ha death threats and damage to his property but the people involved dar not take him to court as he has proof of his findings. Common purpos is a (charity) that recruits people at the top of their professions an is in the government, NHS, military and even schools. So if you hav ever wondered why this country is getting so many things wrong, thin about the people at the top and look at the decisions they are making if there is enough interest i will try and give a link to the talk Dav

-- DCree

----------------------------------------------------------------------- DCreed's Profile:

this thread:

DCreed

Piss off --

Chris Edwards

Reply to
ravensworth2674

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

David is on the Newcassell Brune. Yer comin to the Melton Constable, the morrer? Yull get yer balls chewed off but so what?

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674

-- DCree

----------------------------------------------------------------------- DCreed's Profile:

this thread:

DCreed

-- DCree

----------------------------------------------------------------------- DCreed's Profile:

this thread:

DCreed

David, It was difficult to give some sort of reply last night as we were on the Cotes du Rhone Villages and a nice Emmental and the rest is a blur. OK, it does lead me to reply. After all, the noise of Northern Rock shareholders and staff jumping from the yet unfinished HQ here was somewhat upsetting. Again, the Chancellor has edicted that the remaining millionaires can die with the comfort in knowing that the first =A3700,000 will not be taxed. At least, you will be able to sleep in the knowledge that you and the rest of the citizens on our bit of North East coast will be able to pass a bit of their gains to their offspring to the fleshspots in the Bigg Market, Newcassel.

You are not in that category, I hear you sigh? Dear me, but one in five of the populace in this sweptered isle has a second home. That is the statistic. Most are in Europe or in the Whoopie Cushion of Florida. I know little about tornadoes exdeot that mine have big fins and they lose cement bombs painted blue and make a lot of noise. So you obviously missed the opportunity to go into Europe and will miss out on petrol at 65p a litre and a road fund licence of a cracking =A335. Well, David, that is what I put in the tank of my little car and that is what my direct debit on one of my Spanish accounts shows. True, it is modest- I have yet to run what the road sweepers run in Bavaria. Mercedes and Bayerishe Motor whoosit are long words to write out.

In all, and I apologise to the rest of you for a surprising revelation, is what was on offer had you joined le Marche Commun. You missed it- obviously!

Norm

Reply to
ravensworth2674

This is for model engineering, and occasional piss takes.

Not manifestos or poorly-judged political recruitment drives.

Please take your lectures on 'English backbone' elsewhere

-- Myford Mat

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Myford Matt's Profile:

this thread:

Myford Matt

and, while you're at it, learn not to top post.

(plonk) --

Chris Edwards

At last, some common sense.

Regards Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

Hi Kevin, i totaly agree, this is for engineering discussions but

wanted to give a heads up to a possible menace to MY country, the onl reason i posted the off topic was there are lot of British peopl taking part on this message board. I could have posted on some othe board but most of the political based boards i have looked at, (an thats not many) are full of fruit cakes, i thought that a down to eart section of the community, such as engineers would pick up on thi possible menace, after all, many engineering companies could b effected by Euro trade practices coming into the English work force just a thought, but i never thought i would be told to piss off, o well, time will tell, regards Dav

-- DCree

this thread:

DCreed

So post you're bullshit elsewhere then.