brass hex

looking for small quantitys of hex brass in the small screw sizes...ae..00..80..72...up to say a 1\4 or 3\17.....tia Larry

Reply to
Larry

Its may be a bit obvious but have you tried "googling" for Model Engineering suppliers?

Reply to
Les Pickstock

Thats a little small for brass. Brass is a very soft material. Hex heads in this diameter are rare. It's nearly impossible to make. Most everything is pan or flat head. You will have better luck with stainless steel. I am in the fastener business for almost 30 years.

I would try someone like caboosehobbies.com. If anyone has this type of thing it is the model railroad guys.

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Start here:

Perry Murlless