looking for size 0 nuts

In the process of switching over the couplers on an N scale passenger car (from rapido to micro-train), I lost the nut to a size 0 screw which holds the truck in place. Anyone know a ready source for same? Checked our local hobby store - smallest they have in stock are size 1. Certainly not essential as I can work around it, but would be nice.

thanks for any ideas.

Reply to
ray

On 12/31/2010 8:09 PM ray spake thus:

I assume you mean 0-80? Try Small Parts:

(Also available in stainless steel and other materials)

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Thanks for the link.

Reply to
ray

On 12/31/2010 9:40 PM ray spake thus:

You're welcome. If you don't like Small Parts, Micro Fasteners has them too:

David Nebenzahl

As does Micro Mark, which has quite a variety of useful items for the model railroader, including paints and kits:

Rick Jones

Gee, David, glad you saved both links which I posted here more than 10 years ago.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

On 1/1/2011 12:19 AM Ray Haddad spake thus:

I did no such thing.

Those links have been in my bookmarks since forever, and I have no memory of ever encountering them in any postings of yours.

Just do us all a *huge* favor and f*ck off, mate. By the way, you just lowered your on-topic, non-chiding score even further. Happy?

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Oddly enough, so did you! LOL

What a clod you truly are.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Yes, that's cool. Especially since I was not reading this group 10 years ago.

Reply to
ray

Thanks - I'll check them out. I was hoping for a place that might have other things I'd need, as well. Shipping is too high to order just one item like that unless you really need a lot of them.

Reply to
ray

Yes, Ray, it's patently obvious that you are the proximate source of

*all* possible knowledge, and that the rest of us peons could only have learned something by learning it from you.

BTW: What's your size in hats these days?

Reply to
Twibil

Yes, Ray, it's patently obvious that you are the proximate source of

*all* possible knowledge, and that the rest of us peons could only have learned something by learning it from you.

BTW: What's your size in hats these days?

And it's only January **1st**!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

And the clods continue to prove I am right, as always.

I love you guys. You must have so many scars in your lips from fishhooks.

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad