looking for size 0 nuts

In the process of switching over the couplers on an N scale passenger car
(from rapido to micro-train), I lost the nut to a size 0 screw which
holds the truck in place. Anyone know a ready source for same? Checked
our local hobby store - smallest they have in stock are size 1. Certainly
not essential as I can work around it, but would be nice.
thanks for any ideas.
Reply to
ray
On 12/31/2010 8:09 PM ray spake thus:
I assume you mean 0-80? Try Small Parts:
(Also available in stainless steel and other materials)
Reply to
David Nebenzahl
On 12/31/2010 9:40 PM ray spake thus:
You're welcome. If you don't like Small Parts, Micro Fasteners has them too:
David Nebenzahl
As does Micro Mark, which has quite a variety of useful items for the model railroader, including paints and kits:
Rick Jones
Gee, David, glad you saved both links which I posted here more than 10 years ago. -- Ray
Reply to
Ray Haddad
On 1/1/2011 12:19 AM Ray Haddad spake thus:
I did no such thing.
Those links have been in my bookmarks since forever, and I have no memory of ever encountering them in any postings of yours.
Just do us all a *huge* favor and fuck off, mate. By the way, you just lowered your on-topic, non-chiding score even further. Happy?
Reply to
David Nebenzahl
Thanks - I'll check them out. I was hoping for a place that might have other things I'd need, as well. Shipping is too high to order just one item like that unless you really need a lot of them.
Reply to
ray
Yes, Ray, it's patently obvious that you are the proximate source of *all* possible knowledge, and that the rest of us peons could only have learned something by learning it from you.
BTW: What's your size in hats these days?
Reply to
Twibil
Yes, Ray, it's patently obvious that you are the proximate source of *all* possible knowledge, and that the rest of us peons could only have learned something by learning it from you.
BTW: What's your size in hats these days?
And it's only January **1st**!
Reply to
Lobby Dosser
And the clods continue to prove I am right, as always.
I love you guys. You must have so many scars in your lips from fishhooks. -- Ray
Reply to
Ray Haddad

Site Timeline