looking for size 0 nuts

In the process of switching over the couplers on an N scale passenger car (from rapido to micro-train), I lost the nut to a size 0 screw which
holds the truck in place. Anyone know a ready source for same? Checked our local hobby store - smallest they have in stock are size 1. Certainly not essential as I can work around it, but would be nice.
thanks for any ideas.
On 12/31/2010 8:09 PM ray spake thus:

I assume you mean 0-80? Try Small Parts:
http://www.smallparts.com/zinc-plated-steel-hex-nut/dp/B003SLDLMM/ref=sr_1_2?sr=1-2&qid 93858867
(Also available in stainless steel and other materials)

On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 21:16:35 -0800, David Nebenzahl wrote:

ref=sr_1_2?sr=1-2&qid93858867
Thanks for the link.
On 12/31/2010 9:40 PM ray spake thus:

You're welcome. If you don't like Small Parts, Micro Fasteners has them too:
http://www.microfasteners.com/catalog/products/NUTHN.cfm

On 1/1/2011 12:13 AM, David Nebenzahl wrote:

As does Micro Mark, which has quite a variety of useful items for the model railroader, including paints and kits: http://www.micromark.com/Nuts.html
--

Rick Jones
Remove the Extra Dot to e-mail me
On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 01:31:51 -0600, Rick Jones wrote:

ref=sr_1_2?sr=1-2&qid93858867
Thanks - I'll check them out. I was hoping for a place that might have other things I'd need, as well. Shipping is too high to order just one item like that unless you really need a lot of them.
On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 22:13:43 -0800, David Nebenzahl

Gee, David, glad you saved both links which I posted here more than 10 years ago. -- Ray
On 1/1/2011 12:19 AM Ray Haddad spake thus:

I did no such thing.
Those links have been in my bookmarks since forever, and I have no memory of ever encountering them in any postings of yours.
Just do us all a *huge* favor and fuck off, mate. By the way, you just lowered your on-topic, non-chiding score even further. Happy?

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 00:24:34 -0800, David Nebenzahl

Oddly enough, so did you! LOL
What a clod you truly are. -- Ray
On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 16:19:16 +0800, Ray Haddad wrote:

ref=sr_1_2?sr=1-2&qid93858867
Yes, that's cool. Especially since I was not reading this group 10 years ago.

Yes, Ray, it's patently obvious that you are the proximate source of *all* possible knowledge, and that the rest of us peons could only have learned something by learning it from you.
BTW: What's your size in hats these days?

Yes, Ray, it's patently obvious that you are the proximate source of *all* possible knowledge, and that the rest of us peons could only have learned something by learning it from you.
BTW: What's your size in hats these days?
And it's only January **1st**!
--
"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! "
Brian's Mum

And the clods continue to prove I am right, as always.
I love you guys. You must have so many scars in your lips from fishhooks. -- Ray