drawings/info for Lexington bridge conversion?

Hi All,

I'm looking to convert a WWII version of the CV-16 USS Lexington to her "modern" look right before decommissioning. I've got plenty of photos but few plans or drawings which will allow me to convert her WWII island to the version after the angled deck rework.

A google search hasn't turned up much of anything.

The way she appears as a museum ship now is not her true form before decom., they removed a lot of equipment from her.

Thanks for any help!

John

John Duncan