de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver Scale Drawings

Hi,

I am trying to locate some scale drawings/plans/anything of the de Havilland Beaver. Any help would be appreciated.

regards,

Steve

snipped-for-privacy@ihug.com.au

Reply to
Steve Marriner

Drop me a line.

Tom Young MAI Research Service

Reply to
Maiesm72

Steve,

I have had a quick look in my database of references and found these entries.

BEAVER (AIRFIX) KIT REV A SM4/72 BEAVER CANADIAN CIVIL MKGS. ARTICLE A SM5/72 BEAVER HOBBYCRAFT KIT KIT REV A SAM2/89 BEAVER XP814 COLOUR SCEMES NOTES A SM12/72 BEAVER AAC COLOURS LETTER A SAM3/80 BEAVER BRITISH AAC COLOURS LETTER A SAM12/84 BEAVER DETAILS OF U-6A ARTICLE A SM5/76 BEAVER HISTORY AND COLOUR ARTICLE A SAM4/87 BEAVER U-6A DETAILS AND INTERIOR PHOTOS A SAM5/91

The key to the references is: SM = Scale Models; SAM = Scale Aircraft Modelling.

I hope this helps.

Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin

You might try: