Stirling fan drawings

I purchased from ebay a set of plans for the Lake Breeze Model A stirling fan about a year ago. I have gotten my shop in order with new lathe and mill, but it seems the drawings have gone missing. Much to my wifes dismay I have emptied cupboards untouched for years in an effort to locate the drawings. If any one could direct me to the original author or have a set available for purchase I would be very grateful. Regards Donald Ray snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
don