Old EIM mags giveaway

I have a number of Old Engineering in miniature mags that have got to go!
They are free to anyone who wants to collect from Hertford
I have
98 months 7 8 9,10, 11,12
99 All
2000 1-7,9,12
2001 1 3 4 9 10 12
2002 1-5
2003 1 2 3 4 7 10
2004 1 2 7 8
I have most probably got more of 2003 & later & will find them in the next
few days
I have also some older random mags ME & EIM some back to 1990
As I say all must go either to a caller or recycling [ sadly]
Pl email me direct if anyone one is interested
Mike
Reply to
Mike D