ME mags

I've posted an ad on the Home Workshop ads site

for a bunch of Model Engineer mags. See details there - it may be a few hours before the ad appears (they just can't get the staff you know... ), but the headlines are :

Issues 4198 through 4245 (27/6/03 through 15/4/05) Issues 4059 through 4190 (16/1/98 through 7/3/03)

P&P at cost

I will consider offers on all or part of this collection - Lots of 10 or more consecutive issues ONLY though (Reliant owners etc. need not apply!)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Check the ads, note the time Oh yea of little faith.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Amazing!