home workshop biz opportunties

Hey all,
I have a small garage workshop @ home comprising of 9" lathe, Miller (which i am replacing soon with a larger CNC type). and tools and stuff i collected
over the years from odd jobs and stuff i use it for, which is mainly turning replacement parts for my expensive RC helicopter habit.
Due to health reasons i am looking for a change of career, and i thought that my garage investments may be able to make me a decent quid by turning odd jobs for local ppl looking for one off stuff etc... Is there any market for this sort of thing? I live in inner west sydney, probably the most densly populated area of NSW, surely a honest $ can be made with this idea.
If anyone out there is doing this at the moment for a job, i would love to hear from you about what sort of jobs you get , etc etc.
Regards
Duane