Happy 1st birthday to the Home Workshop Team!

I note that today is the first aniversary of the Home Workshop web
site - it sure doesn't seem a year since it started. Many thanks to
the team and long may your efforts continue - I'm sure they're
greatly appreciated by many of us! All the best, Tiggurr
Posted with NewsLeecher v2.3 Final
* Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
*

Tiggurr
Hi Could you give the web site please. Google throws up all sorts of weird and wonderful sites but not sure which one `Home Workshop` is. Cheers Steve
Reply to
Steve
Steve wrote in message ...
Try

Bob Minchin
Ta for that Bob bit obvious really doh!. Steve
Reply to
Steve