Happy 1st birthday to the Home Workshop Team!

I note that today is the first aniversary of the Home Workshop web site - it sure doesn't seem a year since it started. Many thanks to
the team and long may your efforts continue - I'm sure they're greatly appreciated by many of us! All the best, Tiggurr
---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v2.3 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ----------------------------------------------
Hi Could you give the web site please. Google throws up all sorts of weird and wonderful sites but not sure which one `Home Workshop` is. Cheers Steve
Steve wrote in message

Try
http://www.homeworkshop.org.uk /
Ta for that Bob bit obvious really doh!. Steve