Extracting an assembly model tree

Is there a macro or third party software to extract a model tree from an assembly?

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Phil Evans

same as a drawing tree but showing the sub assembly and parts models cascading down from the top level to the bottom level.

---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v1.0 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy *

Phil Evans

SolidMap might be what you are looking for:

Here's a review of the software by Matt Lombard:
Matt Lorono
of

fcsuper

Hi Phil

There is a macro for this on Lenny Kikstra's website: "Assembly bom", which will give You a "bill of materials" without creating a drawing. Can be viewed on screen or exported in several different formats.

Krister_L

Thanks for all the suggestions, I finally found an old addon called Treeworks that seems to work well.

Reply to
Phil Evans

You have a legal copy of Treeworks? The publisher of Treeworks no longer sells it, and I'm not sure it's supported. Let me know what you think of it.

Thanks!

Matt Lorono

of

fcsuper

I have a legal demo copy that is good for 40 runs.

Phil Evans