Injection molding magazine

Hi

I work as an injection moulding and blow moulding packaging designer, using SW of course, in the UK most of the sort of info you will want is guarded by companies as proprietry knowledge i.e. butterfly hinges etc, but when I was in your situation I found injection molding magazines site very helpful.particularly their troublshooter series in the archive.

Chris

Reply to
Chris at Pipex