Injection molding magazine

Hi
I work as an injection moulding and blow moulding packaging designer, using
SW of course, in the UK most of the sort of info you will want is guarded by
companies as proprietry knowledge i.e. butterfly hinges etc, but when I was
in your situation I found injection molding magazines site very
helpful.particularly their troublshooter series in the archive.

Chris
Reply to
Chris at Pipex