Polymer - Databases on the web?!

Hello everybody,
I am looking for Polymer market information on the web. Information from previous polymer publications(Magazines, journals ane evreything
else). Please let me know of companies who manage these databases on the web. I can pay for such a service as I work for a injection molding compnay in the U.S.A.
I am NOT talking about studies which cost thousands of dollars rather I am talking about databases from previous printed magazenes like "Plastics News", "Modern Plastics" which they save on the web. My polymers of current interest are Polypropylene, ABS, PC/ABS Blends and Thermoplastic PolyOlefin.
Experts please take some time to help me.
Thank you in advance.
Sunil.
Sunil,
Some helpful places to look are www.matweb.com and www.ides.com. They both contain a lot of polymer information. Let me know if this helps.